Tuesday, June 22, 2004

June 2004

I went to Atlanta Georgia for awhile and worked for a company called private Glamour. After that I have been doing a lot of work on my own for private collectors. Videos and pictures that I take myself. I can work a lot if I want but since I decided to do condom only scenes it does limit me somewhat. That’s ok though. I’d rather be healthy. I’ve heard it said that “condom movies” don’t sell as well.

I care more about my health than someone else’s money. It’s just not worth it to me. So I’m relaxing, taking my mom to movies and working for private collectors and a few select companies.

My webmaster is doing a wonderful job with my site and soon I’ll there will be a members area with lots of pictures and video. I have mostly pictures at this point but will be shooting video to add to the site very soon. Keep checking back!

No comments: