Tuesday, June 22, 2004

March 2004

March
We finally arrived. Let me back up. We left about 8 in the morning and drove until we hit Texas. We were halfway there and decided on wither to stay the night in a hotel or drive through. We said” fuck it” and drove the rest of the way on caffeine pills and Pepsi. Did you know id actually snows in northern Phoenix? That sucked driving through but we made it. And in true style of the women in my family I got lost shortly after I was in California. We had been driving for about 35 hours with short breaks for food and to rest our tired butts. I found my way back and even found my apartment complex. I got the keys from the mailbox and we went in. I hadn’t seen my actual apartment and I was amazed at how big it actually was.

There wasn’t any furniture in it yet.

We rested awhile and the dogs got acquainted and marked a few spots to claim the place as their own. I went to get some blankets out of the car and came back with read more

No comments: